420 Evaluations and Cannabis Cards in Bay Area and Sacramento!
420 MD - Medical Marijuana Evaluations Centers
– Four locations: Berkeley, Oakland, Sacramento and San Jose
– California Medical Board Licensed Doctor
– HIPAA and ASA Compliant – 24/7 Verification via Phone or Online
– HIGH QUALITY Plastic Cannabis Card
– NON SELF INCRIMINATING Medical Forms
– Evaluation is FREE if you are NOT approved
– Protection Package available
– Serving ALL California patients 18 years and older with Valid California ID and/or proof of California Residency
420 MD – is the best 420 evaluations clinic in California.
We offer superior customer service, the finest quality cannabis card, and 420 evaluations with CA licensed physicians.
420 MD’s physicians and staff are experienced, professional and considerate-committed to helping people. Our licensed physicians will explain your options in detail about getting your medical cannabis card. If you are looking for a doctor who will be compassionate and sympathetic to your needs and will truly listen to what you have to say, 420 MD is the best choice for obtaining your cannabis card.
Under the guidelines outlined in Proposition 215, the Compassionate Use Act, passed by California voters in 1996, medical cannabis is legal in the state of California.
Your health is our main concern!
At 420 MD, we work hard as a team, to improve our services, thus increasing satisfaction of our patients. Our goal is to help every patient explore the options and benefits of usage of medical cannabis.
We are proud to work with best physicians in medical cannabis industry.
If you choose 420 evaluations at our office, you will receive a consultation with a California licensed physician, expert in medical cannabis field. He will discuss your medical concerns, go over your medical history and provide comprehensive recommendations regarding usage and benefits of marijuana in your specific case.
When you become our patient you will receive a cannabis card from 420 MD that will allow you to use medical cannabis legally, for medicinal purposes, in state of California.
- We are proud to announce we offer lowest prices!
- For your benefit, we provide 24/7 verification online and by phone. In case a dispensary or law enforcement needs to verify the validity of paperwork, they can do so 24/7.
- We guarantee Free consultation. If you are not approved for medical cannabis usage, your visit is FREE!
- We provide best quality plastic cannabis card with photo identification. Cannabis card easily fits in your pocket or wallet.
- We offer exclusive protection coverage “420 MD Care”. Visit our 420 MD Care page to learn more about benefits of protection package.
“I have worked in the American medical/health care industry for over 40 years. I convinced, after many successful patient trials cannabis is the most useful medication I have ever prescribed. With no addiction or overdose concerns, it is truly the greatest medicine in history. I have decided to dedicate my life to helping those patients who benefit from it’s many uses.”
The owner of 420MD evaluation centers
The Audit Use of Marijuana Act can simply be defined as a legalization initiative, which was brought forward by the California Ballot on 8th of November, 2016 as prop 64. This is a 62 page long initiative, which comes along with detailed elaborations of hundreds of new regulations and provisions into the state law.
The medical cannabis prop 64 in CA does not change the protections that are associated with the Compassionate Use Act, which was brought forward back in 1996. This act made it possible for the people to use marijuana for medical purposes. However, all the physician recommendations should conform to the regulations and standards that have been implemented under current medical marijuana legalization and MMRSA.
- Upper/Lower Back Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Joint Pain
- Muscle Spasm
- Loss of Appetite
- Radiation Therapy
- Sports Injury
- Neck Pain
- Difficulty Sleeping
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Migraine Headaches
- … And many others